Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wherein an old dress learns new tricks

Chambray shirt: Old Navy | Wrap dress as skirt: H&M | Necklace: Ruche | Shoes: Rocket Dog | Bag that shouldn't have been included in the shot: Timbuk2



Well, folks it's been a long day, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I remember buying this dress when I studied abroad in Austria in 2006. I'm pretty sure I haven't worn it in over 2 years, so I'm very glad to be dusting it off and giving it some new life. 

I bet it's not very surprising to see a librarian surrounded by books. I had to stop by the local independent bookstore to pick up a Fathers Day gift and naturally thought it would make for a good photo opp. The bf has been kind enough to play photographer, but he'll need a bit more coaching to make sure bags are properly hidden and feet aren't cut off ;-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment