Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blending in



American Eagle t-shirt | c/o Ruche necklace | Horned Toad skirt | Simple loafers

My grays, greens, and browns have me blending right into the scenery today. Last night, Virginia got some wicked thunderstorms (technically called a derecho) that left some damage in their wake. If you look closely at my pictures, you can see lots of debris lying on the ground. A downed tree limb is actually behind me in the first picture. Tons of people are without power and on a day that's supposed to get 100+ degrees, no less. Another derecho is expected this evening. Here's hoping it's much weaker than the last.

The boyfriend and I are leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow. I plan on only packing items from my 30x30, but posting may not be as frequent as it has been. I'll capture what I can and report back. Have a great weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment