Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Peachy keen

J. Crew floral headband | Target shirt | Old Navy skirt (outlet) | Simple flats


Fossil bag


Today most definitely did not start out peachy keen, as is evident by my sour face in the first picture. I somehow managed to pull a muscle in the back of my neck a few days ago and the pain has grown worse and worse. I couldn't sleep last night because, no matter how I laid my head, it felt as though a butcher knife were inches deep into my neck. This pain continued until this afternoon when I was finally able to move my head around without bursting into tears. The boyfriend and I then went antiques and thrift shopping before romping around a local park where I quickly learned that I can no longer climb trees like I used to. Sigh. This getting old business, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment