Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A girl and her city

J. Crew shirt (thrifted) | J. Crew skirt (thrifted) | Ruche belt | Rocket Dog flats





I wouldn't say that today is a bad day, per se, but it's not exactly a good day. This morning, I held back tears as my bus passed a run over and mangled cat downtown. His little limbs and tail were all bent in such awfully unnatural ways. This guy turned out to be an omen for me as I received an email letting me know that I was no longer in the running for the job I had applied for in Pennsylvania. I'm bummed I didn't get the job, but I'm not surprised and I know that being upset about it is only a waste of time and energy since there's nothing I can do about it now. 

Instead, I'll keep on applying for jobs and enjoying the time I have in Richmond while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment