Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clammy


Old Navy chambray | J. Crew skirt (thrifted) | Marc New York c/o T.J. Maxx sunnies | Gifted necklaces | c/o Ruche belt | Blowfish flats

I would like to thank Kendi for the inspiration for this outfit. Chambray and gray- who would have thunk it? People more fashionable than I, clearly.

I was hoping to actually take these pictures further along the path that I'm standing on, but some hobos were still slumbering on the benches and I didn't want to disturb their cotton candy dreams. I'm such a good person, I tell ya.

Just for giggles, here's my favorite outtake of the morning (you should really click on it and make it bigger to get the full effect):



That look basically sums up my feelings about super humid mornings. Man, am I glad I remembered to put Frizz Ease on my hair this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment