Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to work


Old Navy chambray | Dex c/o HauteLook dress | Blowfish flats



J. Crew shirt (thrifted) | Ralph Lauren skirt (thrifted) | c/o Ruche belt | Blowfish flats

The first outfit was what I wore to drive back to Virginia yesterday. The second outfit is what I wore to work today. Being back from vacation always sucks and today was no exception. It's not that anything particularly bad happened, it was just that being back at work after having extended time off felt like the pits.

Only nine more outfits left! I feel like there are so many more outfits I can get out of these 30 items even though I expected to be out of ideas at this point. Any of my fellow remixers feeling as strong at this point or are you ready for this to all be over?

No comments:

Post a Comment