Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy holidays

by jmsmith000 via Flickr
I want to wish all of my readers a very Merry Chrismakwanzika/Festivus. I know that this time can be stressful, trying, and or downright depressing for COH, so I just wanted to encourage you all to seek peace this season and to try to stay positive.

If there is something you can do to make your holidays better, I would recommend that you do it. Place a time limit for visiting your HP, find a neutral place (not in the hoard) to celebrate the holiday, limit the amount of gifts exchanged. I know that my Christmases became much more enjoyable when I started to stay with my brother and his wife rather than stay at my grandma's with my mother while I was visiting for the holiday. Focus on what you are thankful for and let everything else melt away.

Hugs to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment