Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jews are sexy

My semester is over, thank all that is holy. I can now focus on my social life and the upcoming holiday season. I have some rough ideas about what I'm getting everyone for Christmas, but I now I need to make the decision and actually buy them all.

I'm probably the last person on Earth who has seen this video (I was up to my eyebrows with school, okay?), but this is awesome and I must share in case you missed it too:



I've got a confession to make: I've had a minor obsession with Jews since I was in high school. I had a phenomenal World Cultures teacher who was Jewish and taught the Judaism section with such enthusiasm that I was inspired to continue to learn more about the religion and culture. I have a secret desire to marry a Jewish guy and be assimilated into Judaism. So, as you can imagine, this video makes my little heart go pitter pat and reinforces my crush tenfold. Maccabeats, you are welcome to serenade me in English or Hebrew any ol' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment