Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Grumpy pants

Of course, after writing a nice upbeat post last time, things went to shit. I've been grumpier than usual these past few days. I'm blaming my mother, headaches, the cold weather, and boys who conveniently forget how to text message. My brother told my mother that she needs to apologize to me before New Year's, so all of the pain from the last 16 years of my life has been weighing on my mind. To top it off, my car wouldn't start this morning. Sigh. I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie with Lynn yesterday and then spent the rest of the day in Carytown with her, which significantly brightened my mood. Fortunately, I have many things to do today, including working on my two finals, so I won't have much time to dwell on my comparatively insignificant problems. I've got good health and the essentials, so get on with the gettin' on, little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment