Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Link love

I'm in the midst of winding down my first semester of library school, so forgive me if I have few words to spare lately.

Some great things I found around the internets:

"Having a Coke with You" by Frank O'Hara I haven't read much of O'Hara's work, but I really enjoyed this poem. I'll have to pick up a collected works soon so I can read more.

Blekko A search engine that allows users to tag search results. I've been knee deep in learning about folksonomies and user tagging for a paper for one of my classes and a fellow librarian passed this one along to me.

Wordle A great, simple, and customizable tag cloud generator.

"Healthified" Creamed Corn I've been trying to decide what to make for Thanksgiving at my brother and sister in law's. After getting a list of the spread so far, I noticed a serious lack of corn, so I think I'm going to make this creamed corn in addition to a pumpkin pie.

Librarian Wardrobe If you work in a library, snap a picture of your library duds and submit it to this Tumblr. Such a fun idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment