Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Link love

Some awesome things I found around the internet this week:

F Yeah Gay Vintage: These vintage photos will give you warm and fuzzies for sure.

Animated Cardigan: My college roommate started a style blog. I've always admired her bold use of color and I'm so happy to see her in more than just t-shirts.

HTML, CSS, & Javascript tutorials: I've been dabbling in code lately and intend to peruse these tutorials from Google.

Spell Czech t-shirt: I studied abroad in Prague for two weeks this past summer. So many bad check/Czech jokes were made with some of the girls I befriended on the trip that I couldn't help but crack a smile when I saw this shirt.

Susan Najarian's Etsy shop: One of my best friends in Richmond turned another year older this week and I was lucky enough to find the perfect birthday gift, an encaustic painting, from this woman's Etsy shop. So simple, clean, and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment