Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Turmoil

I try my hardest to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday here on my blog in order to appeal to my readers' desire for regularity. I must admit that, today, I have nothing to give to you besides this brief update. I have been dealing with some family turmoil these past few weeks and it has finally come to a head. I am honestly too tired to sit down and write a pleasant post for you all. I plan to write at length about what is going on with my mother very soon, but right now, it is just too raw. I can tell you that her secret will no longer be kept from some key players in my family after today.

Any kind words and thoughts are greatly appreciated and I hope to have some much more compelling content to share next week.

Take care and have a restful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I think that getting the secret out is often a relief after it has had time to settle. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do feel relieved, but not as relieved as I was hoping to be haha.

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you! You don't owe us a pleasant post (or any other kind), but thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I don't, but I do this for me as much as I do it for my readers.

      Delete