Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A faint light at the end of the tunnel

If I can get through this semester alive and with diploma in hand, I know that I will be able to endure anything. 

Last night, I walked home from work, went straight to my bedroom, fell into bed, and sobbed. Heart wrenching, hyperventilating sobs.

The future of my thesis rests on two deans (whom I do not know and have no connections with) allowing me to distribute my survey (that involves controversial, polarizing topics) to their faculty members. If they say no, my thesis will be over. Months and months of work will be for naught. I do not know if anything can be scrapped together to actually finish it or not. I don't know and I can't think about it anymore. I have an 8 page paper to write, a digital library project to start, 50+ pages to read, and Excedrin to take. 

86 more days, 86 more days, 86 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment