Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things that I love

via Shaw Girl on Flickr
Cranberry capsules and Cran-Aid tea.

I've been feeling the symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI) on and off for the past week (ladies, you know what I'm talking about), but I've been reluctant to go to the doctor because I wasn't 100% sure that I was sick and I didn't want to shell out the cash if I weren't certain. Plus, I've become more wary of antibiotics in general lately. Sometimes they can do more harm than good. Instead, I picked up some cranberry capsules and herbal tea yesterday and am feeling loads better today. I'm still on high alert and am promising myself that if I don't feel completely better by tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor, but for now, I am singing the praises of cranberries and wondering why I hadn't tried these capsules sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment