Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Belly achin'

I've been fighting some kind of stomach bug the last few days. Pain and nausea, but nothing worse. I'm feeling better today, but I stayed home just in case and to save my strength for tomorrow. 

In other, much better news, I was surprised to learn that I won a scholarship through my school that will go towards my tuition next year! I almost forgot to apply to the scholarships a few months ago, but I threw my applications together really quickly. I wasn't expecting to win one at all, in fact, I had forgotten that I had applied, haha. It's really great to be recognized for your hard work every once in awhile, you know? :D

I'm going to try and buckle down here in a minute and make some headway on my last final. It's not due until Tuesday, but I've got my storytelling event on Monday and I just want this semester to be completely over already! I'm on my last ounce of motivation, so I'm going to need to push myself extra hard to make it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment