Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Link love

I have gotten very little sleep over the last week or so thanks to a new boo in my life. I would like nothing more than to be lazy and lie in bed with him for hours, but school and work are making that fantasy utterly laughable. I have an ungodly amount of assignments to take care of before my spring break starts in two weeks. Sigh. Life's unfair, I tell you.

For all those Angry Birds fans out there, enjoy this playable cake.

So sad, but so true (but hoping it's wrong this time around).

Recreating old pictures by mimicking them today. Brilliant.

A very harsh, but hilarious article on why you're not married yet.

Y'all have a great weekend. I'll be spending mine immersed in libraries, catching up on sleep, and maybe, if I'm lucky, spending a few spare hours with the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment