Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Books read in 2012

by nseika via Flickr
I have an ongoing goal to read at least 30 books a year and I was able to read exactly 30 in 2012! I hadn't been able to reach my goal the last few years, mostly thanks to grad school, so I was super excited to reach my goal this past year. The list of books is a little odd since I was trying to purge my bookshelf before my cross country move. Without further ado, the 30 books I read in 2012:

Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews (ebook)
Introduction to Metadata by Murtha Baca
Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel
Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain (audiobook)
Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
The Cat Who Had 14 Tales by Lilian Jackson Braun
The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers by Lilian Jackson Braun
The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal by Lilian Jackson Braun
The Cat Who Smelled a Rat by Lilian Jackson Braun
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Black Hole by Charles Burns
Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs
Crooked House by Agatha Christie
The Seven Dials Mystery by Agatha Christie
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (audiobook)
What is the What by Dave Eggers
Murder in the Cathedral by T.S. Eliot
Bossypants by Tina Fey (audiobook)
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Tribes by Seth Godin (audiobook)
279 Days to Overnight Success: An Unconventional Journey to Full-Time Writing by Chris Guillebeau (ebook)
The Whole Digital Library Handbook by Diane Kresh
A View from the Bridge by Arthur Miller
The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks (audiobook)
The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut

What did you read in 2012? What are you looking forward to reading in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment